Monday, September 17, 2012

Butter London from Coterie and Grab Bag (BBW/Polish)

I got an excellent deal from Coterie- 3 polishes and a topcoat for 36 dollars. It gets better. I got 25 dollars off and free shipping. 11 dollars for all 4 things.


I got (in order) West End Wonderland, Pillar Box Red, Matte Topcoat, and Bluey. 

West End Wonderland- Gold glitter, more gold than Julep Oscar

Pillar Box Red- Standard red polish

Matte Topcoat- The sideways picture is something I don't understand

Bluey-  Shimmery blue

 I also got a Grab Bag from a person on a Facebook group. It has BBW and polish
Entire contents

Mini indies- Dollish Polish "Super Bass" and All that Glitters "Space Rock"

Kleancolor "Pastel Teal" and Pixi "Amazing Amethyst"

Vanilla Cinnamon Travel Shower Gel

Paris Amour Fragrance Mist (Old bottle and formula)

Malibu Heat Preview Lotion

Black Cherry Liplicious

So that's what I got via FedEx and USPS today... More posts soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the Butter Londons- I am SO jealous, hehe! Pillar Box Red is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete