Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ANOTHER Collective Haul

I buy too much crap. I'm going back to swapping :)For now, I got some stuff from Bath and Body Works,free stuff from 2 friends, and ZOYA! First from Bath and Body Works:
My whole haul!
Penguin Scentportable
Honey Sweetheart Preview Lotion
Berry Sangria and Aloha Orchid Pocketbacs
Fresh Picked First Bloom and Mango Paradise Pocketbacs
Party! Pocketbac
Signature Item coupon (with Julep Mystery Blue photo bomb)
My receipt- everything was a dollar!

Next, I got some stuff for free from friends
Erica gave me my first Fimo canes!
One of my IRL friends gave me this NOPI

Step to the Beat of My <3

Next, from Zoya:

Obviously, I got 3 for 10 dollars!

Sooki (ignore Julep Molly on my nails!)

Kissy! (ignore my foot!)

Kamilah!


I have SEVERAL swaps coming! So stay tuned to see what I get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment