Saturday, February 16, 2013

Glade Expressions Bzz Agent Campaign!

DISCLAIMER: I received 2 coupons to get both products in the campaign for free from Bzz Agent.

One day, I checked my email to find this:


I was getting to test an oil diffuser and room spray! 

So once I got my coupons in the mail, my family and I headed to the grocery store. While the store carried both products, one was priced over the value of my coupon. I only got the spray that night. This is my only gripe with the campaign. 

A few nights later, I picked up the diffuser at Wal Mart. It was priced LOWER than the value of the coupon!! 

The spray worked really well, and may run out soon since my whole family loves it!

I'm a total weakling, so snapping the sheet into the oil container was challenging when it came to the diffuser.



No comments:

Post a Comment