Friday, February 8, 2013

Julep Cupid Mystery Box!!

So, I scored with this second box. I didn't get a bonus prize, but my box was HUGE!!!!! It was 3 pounds! 3 pounds of Julep goodies?!?!? I APPROVE!

The contents of my box.

Free Polish Voucher (will redeem at a later date)

Eileen and Petra (keeping both)

Nail Therapy Basecoat and Morgan (given away)

Carrie and Lynn (given away, up for swap)

Maria and Molly (up for swap, given away)

Topcoat for Hair (given away)

Hand Cream (up for swap)

Body Frosting (keeping)

This mystery box (for me) was about giving some polish to family members. I got my money's worth, a little to swap and gave some away. 

If you want to try Julep's monthly maven service, feel free to use my referral link!
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/25746/


No comments:

Post a Comment