Thursday, October 3, 2013

Freebies in the Mail #2!

I got two more freebies in the mail this week so far! I will have more freebies on the way soon, including an Influenster VoxBox!!

The first of the two freebies was a sample of Rogue by Rihanna. This sample had not one, not two, but THREE small wipes! I love the concept, because then you can wear it on three different pulse points at once! Apologies for my naked nail and my hideous knees!

The second of the two freebies was a sample of Maybelline Fitme Shine-Free Foundation. This was the sample from Walmart (Target.com also offered this sample, and I should get that soon) sent samples of 3/12 shades. The shades sent were numbers 120, 220 and 355. I think 110 would be the best fit for me, but I will see what 120 looks like. A $1 off coupon and a full color chart was on the back.

And this may just be my opinion, but I wish that the sample was a very small stick, instead of a peel back type sample.

So that's it for this post! 

Catch ya later!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment