Thursday, October 24, 2013

Freebies in the Mail #5

I cannot believe that this is post #5 in my forever ongoing "Freebies in the Mail" series of posts!!

I have 4 freebies to share today, and 1 just showed up today!


The first freebie is a foreign perfume sample. It came from the Czech Republic and it is called Especially Escada.


The second freebie is a sample of Garnier Fructis from Walmart. I will not be able to review this one as my sister loves shampoo samples.

I will not review this one either, but free pads and liners are a good thing! 2 pads and 2 liners from U by Kotex.


The fourth and final freebie is from Centrum. This is 2 vitamins in GRAPE. REALLY? Grape healthy stuff is the WORST.
So that's it for now! I have some older freebies, a sample review, a haul and some nail polish posts coming up.

SEE YA!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment