Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sample Review #2!

I'm back with more samples! I may review samples from beauty orders, samples I get in polish swaps or purchases from Facebook groups, or samples I get in the mail! That last part means things may reappear.

First, I have my sample of Viva La Juicy Noir! It smelled great. I love the wipe samples like this! It dried down nicely as well.


Second was a sample of Rogue by Rihanna. Love the scent, dries nicely, and the sample came with three wipes!


Third was a sample from Stila, which had three different face products that went together. They were all supposedly the same shade, but they did not seem to be. Here is a look at all three on my arm.
I can't get rid of arm shadow, but 3 spots on my arm looked different, at least in real life.

This is what the sample looked like:



I also used a fourth sample, the razor that I received. I liked it. To me, it was just a razor. The handle was a cool color, so I thought that was special.

That's it for now! Stay tuned and catch you later!
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment